This breaks my #1 rule about blogging---no long entries! But it will not be me who breaks the chain-letter mentality of tagging. And I'm OK if my mom is the only one who is still reading by #49.
1. What time did you get up this morning? I'm slightly embarrassed to say 7:30. Hey, I've pulled enough all nighters and am sure to pull in more. We're just going through a good phase right now.
2. What was the last movie you saw? 15 minutes of Hitch when it was on TV last week. Kevin James is so dreamy. Does that count as a movie if it's on TV?
3. Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been? I love the expansiveness of the ocean
4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Honey Bunches of Oats if it was on sale recently
5. What is your favorite food? fresh rolls, string cheese and Chocolate Turtle Chex Mix
6. What food do you dislike? Do you have awhile? I've been known to be pretty picky. Generally don't like any green vegetable, or brown vegetable, or brightly colored vegetable or cream cheese desserts, or sausage, or any food with beans in it, or curry dishes or........
7. What is your favorite CD lately?I Like lots of different songs by lots of different groups. Except country ones. Don't do country.
9. What characteristics do you despise? Evilness
10. Favorite item of clothing? My black patterned tights. Makes me feel like a schoolgirl again
11. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? China
12. What color is your bathroom? Navy, cream and cluttered
13. Favorite brand of clothing? Chanel, D&G, Marc Jacobs, who am I kidding? I don't buy anything over 20 bucks.
14. What was your most memorable birthday? the one where hub surprised me with plane ticket to NY
15. Favorite sport to watch? football in the stadium, tennis, my kids playing soccer and T-ball
16. Favorite saying? 'That is not appropriate.' Not really my favorite, but I say it about 98 times a day.
18. Pets? The ones that don't shed, urinate, eat, require attention or die. If you know what this is let me know so I can get one for my kids.
19. What did you want to be when you were little? Nancy Drew
20. What are you today? freezing
21. What is your favorite candy? sour watermelons
22. What is your favorite flower? Daisies--simple and sweet just like me
23. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Last day of school and conversely the first day of school
24. What are you listening to right now? Some awesome sound effects of ninjas and spaceships and power rangers (involving lots of spittle) provided by my 5-year-old
25. What was the last thing you ate? string cheese
26. Do you believe in Angels? Don't you?
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? brick red
28. Pet Peeves? loud eaters, finger lickers, loud talkers in public places, the cost of food at the movie theatres, fake laughter. And I'd best stop.
30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Steph
31. Do you like the person who sent you this? Most of the time
32. Favorite soft drink? Mt. Dew--it makes me be a better mom
34. Favorite restaurant? China Lily
36. What was your favorite toy as a child? I did love my Kimberly the Cheerleader doll
37. Summer or Winter? summer
38. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs
39. Chocolate or vanilla? such a silly question. Only boring people would say vanilla. Sorry hub.
40. What is under your bed? monsters
41. When was the last time you cried? Since I'm not pregnant and nobody has died--I can't remember.
42. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Andrea would get mad if I didn't say her, but lots of my friends I've known since Sunbeam days
43. What did you do last night for dinner? Made Grandma's enchilada casserole for the 5th time this month
44. Favorite smell? Anything lemon fresh
45. What are you most afraid of? Pain and people hiding in my house. Not good people, bad people. But I don't want good people hiding either.
46. Favorite day of the week? Any night after 8 pm
47. How many towns have you lived in? Three--all in the same county. I know I get around.
48. Do you make friend easily? Making friends is the easy part. It's keeping them that's hard.
49. Are you happy? Maniacally so!
That was it. Except somehow I just noticed #35 got lost in translation. I'm sure we'll find a way to survive. As far as tagging next, I haven't checked anyone's archives recently enough to know if you've been tortured by this same list lately. So I'll say Cold Cocoa, Rhonda, Renee, Summer and JW. I think that pretty much covers my blogging list. I need to find some more blogging friends.....