- Monday---paid $369.00 to have our furnace fixed.
- Tuesday---squared away the humongo dentist bill.
- Wednesday---took apart the dishwasher to try and clean it (don't ask) and couldn't quite put it back together again.
- Thursday---Paid for Ike and Mitch's summer baseball program. As I wrote out the check I silently prayed that I wasn't paying for lots of public temper tantrums when we don't hit as far as when we're practicing at home....
- Friday--Ignored the invoice from the auto shop where it said we needed a new water-something and we needed it quickly.
- Saturday--Family Easter egg hunt where Noelle's enthusiasm at being in the midst of the mayhem was priceless. (see pictures below)
- Sunday---listed my arms and legs on ebay to pay for all of the above.
What Noelle was trying to convey to her Mother (who was really only wanting Noelle to get her fair share): "You can't make me put this chocolate in the basket, Mommy. No, you can't make me pick up all that candy that is just sitting on the ground. I just want THIS ONE so LEAVE ME ALONE!!"
I admit I get a little competitive for these hunts. We have several practice sessions at home. But it's because we have lots of cousins, therefore lots of competition. These are my boys with their 'game face' on. Pretty scary, huh Bigger Cousins?
And thankfully the snow waited until the hunt was over to descend.