I give in to peer pressure sometimes. Just not when it's about Facebook. And I have boycotted tags since everyone else seemed to boycott mine. But this time the tag was similar and I have nothing else I want to share so I am doing it ( much thanks to DKAZ and Holliann).
20 years ago
1. I was just starting middle school and my homeroom teacher was my friend's grandpa. Rumour has it he is still teaching to this day.
2. I got my first acid washed levi jacket.
3. I finally got my own room due to brother #3 leaving on his mission. Granted, that didn't last long since brother #2 came home from his mission and took away all my new found freedoms.
10 years ago
1. I was newly married and living in an old duplex in Provo.
2. I had just started my internship for DCFS and was in my final year at BYU.
3. My new hubby taught me how to do laundry and I taught him it was OK to buy treats from the grocery budget.
5 years ago
1. Prego with boy #3.
2. Learned all the names of dinosaurs and heavy machinery.
3. Tried to make my own Christmas stockings but had to have my mom do the actual design and sewing part. So basically I had my mom make my own Christmas stockings.
1. I made a real live hot dinner. One of the first since soccer season officially ended.
2. I went to Young Women's and witnessed lots of hormones.
3. I only had to put one kid in timeout the whole entire day. (He wasn't in timeout for the whole entire day, just that...you know what I mean!)
There you go. Too bad we don't have a scanner so there are no photos from 20 years ago. You will just have to imagine my permy hair and huge glasses. I tag whoever else wants to try to figure out what they were doing 20 years ago.