1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean my room
2. What is something that makes mom happy? When I clean my room
3. What makes mom sad? Not cleaning my room
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she tries to catch popcorn in her mouth and it always misses
5. What was your mom like as a child? quiet and goofy
6. How old is your mom? 41 [thanks a lot]
7.How tall is your mom? 41 tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with us
9. what does your mom do when you are not around? Do stuff
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for? Being a cheerleader [what the %!@?]
11. What is your mom really good at? Sports. I mean some sports.
12. What is your mom not very good at? She's good at lots of stuff so I don't know. [oooh, that is so sweet! You don't have to clean your room anymore, sugar buns!]
13. What does your mom do for a job? You work at home, Mom. Doing cleaning work.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? All food [so he hasn't realized I somehow end up with the smallest portion of veggies on my plate....mission accomplished!]
15. What makes you proud of your mom? when she plays the piano.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Hannah Montana
17. What do you and your mom do together? play
18. How are you and your mom the same? we play games
19. How are you and your mom different? she doesn't let me get drinks out of the sink
20. How do you know your mom loves you? she said it before
21. what does your mom like most about your dad? when he plays games with us. Like the ones you don't like to play. Like the long ones. [amen, kid]
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? maybe the store or Hawaii.
That was a fun tag courtesy of Addie. And kudos to Disney for marketing so well that my 4-year-old boy knows who Hannah Montana is.