Monday, November 10, 2008

My secret life as Hannah Montana

This revealing questionnaire was meant for Mitch, but since he is never home/awake during prime blogging hours we defer to 4-year-old Ethan. Who apparently had been nagged quite a lot about cleaning his room lately.....


1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean my room


2. What is something that makes mom happy? When I clean my room


3. What makes mom sad? Not cleaning my room


4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she tries to catch popcorn in her mouth and it always misses


5. What was your mom like as a child? quiet and goofy


6. How old is your mom? 41 [thanks a lot]


7.How tall is your mom? 41 tall


8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with us


9. what does your mom do when you are not around? Do stuff


10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for? Being a cheerleader [what the %!@?]


11. What is your mom really good at? Sports. I mean some sports.


12. What is your mom not very good at? She's good at lots of stuff so I don't know. [oooh, that is so sweet! You don't have to clean your room anymore, sugar buns!]


13. What does your mom do for a job? You work at home, Mom. Doing cleaning work.


14. What is your mom's favorite food? All food [so he hasn't realized I somehow end up with the smallest portion of veggies on my plate....mission accomplished!]


15. What makes you proud of your mom? when she plays the piano.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Hannah Montana


17. What do you and your mom do together? play


18. How are you and your mom the same? we play games


19. How are you and your mom different? she doesn't let me get drinks out of the sink


20. How do you know your mom loves you? she said it before


21. what does your mom like most about your dad? when he plays games with us. Like the ones you don't like to play. Like the long ones. [amen, kid]


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? maybe the store or Hawaii.
That was a fun tag courtesy of Addie. And kudos to Disney for marketing so well that my 4-year-old boy knows who Hannah Montana is.

10 comments:

stephanie said...

Good answers Ethan! Megz, I have always thought you would make a good Hannah Montana. Your good eating habits came from the years we were roommates and would cook halthy meals in our spare time. Oh wait, I think we ate McDonalds twist cones, chocolate chunk cookies, gummy grab bags etc....

stephanie said...

I am not sure what halthy is but I meant healthy!

cold cocoa said...

It's so good how kids have their blinders on and don't really know what their parents are doing or not doing.

And about getting drinks out of the sink- that is something that Russell lets them do after brushing but I am so repulsed by seeing them do it. Yugs.

LC said...

c'mon I grew up doing that? It saves on dishes!
What a fun post. Would I dare ask my kids those questions? I'm afraid what they would reveal.
I am most impressed that Ethan thought your favorite thing was to play with your kids! You must be going to heaven.

hOLLIANN said...

That is so cute. Reg does these "interviews" with the kids on fast Sundays, you know to ease them into the scary ppi's when he has to ask them the tough questions (yea for dads!). Anyways, we keep all the answers on another blog and print them out for the boys. We just keep it private for them, so you can write whatever with out political backlash, or protesting...or whatever.

Sherie Christensen said...

If Ethan thinks you are 41 he probably thinks I'm around 60. I liked his answers though. You should feel proud since kids are brutally honest and you came out looking great. Keep up the good work!

big8smiley said...

That is so cute! He is a really smart kid. Who knew all that was hiding in that brain of his.

The Allreds said...

That was soooo fun to read! I'll be waiting for you to post all your kids' answers : )
I'm anxious to ask my kids those questions...but I don't need any more self esteem issues so I'll keep their answers SECRET - especially if I have them answer the same questions about their DAD too, he's the favorite! Someday they'll appreciate that I spent ALL my time preparing THEIR food, keeping THEIR home happy with holiday decor, ensuring that THEIR homework always got done so that THEIR grades were decent...don't get me started!!!

TisforTonya said...

I love it - my sweet T had to answer similar questions in church for a mother's day thing one year... and had apparently been disciplined thoroughly that week because the answers raised quite a few eyebrows!

Denise H. said...

SO CUTE! I love hearing answers from little kids and it is good to know that one day you will be a famous cheerleader! ;)